Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mood-o-meter(7/10)

Whoo! Today has been hetic! A Newsaper Ball war broke out in my class and the final score: 20 casualties(students) and a few mortified survivors(me and some girls). Beside that I have to worry about my History presentation, today was supposingly my group's turn to present but, WE DIDN'T DO IT! My group mate-Ronnie keeps blaming me for not doing it while HE should be blamed for not reminding me to bring it back home! Moving on, I shared some insults with the class faggot- Jayshren, he was PATHETHIC! Couldn't insult me, all he did was repeat the word 'SHADDAP'... Poor guy, hope that he will one day stop being such an asshole and move on towards 'Manliness'... And after school, was torn between choosing two things-attending the CF(you know...) meeting which I have to take 2 person's place or going to chat with a girl... In the end, temptation got the better of me and-I broke off halfway during the meeting and head off towards where my heart is... God I'm so weak(But it was worth it though XD)!

At least there was some good stuffs today to balance out the bad ones... For starters, I got to chat a lot with HER! Chatting with her makes me feel so alive! And I had 3 teacher-free periods today! Got to crap about with my friends(Wasn't there to be around HER because she's in another class T.T)! Anyways, after school had Ice-creams! Hahaha! I do cherish those moments with a cone of Mc Donald's Choco-Tops! And later a tuition, my physics teacher made a statement on 'Screwing Balls'... Acctually laughed my balls off too, had to search for them under the chair later...

Anyways, thats almost all that happened to me today, no life harming situations yet though... Will try to post more tomorrow.

Oh yeah! I'm going to for a trip with my fellow Librarians(I'm the vice-president)! Yay! But they don't speak English! No!!! And I will only get to see HER in the morning during assembly! AAAARGH!!!!

That concludes todays activities, it may be dull to some but PLEASE DON'T FLAME ME!!!! Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment